People make lots of mistakes when it comes to running an AR. All the myths came from old thinking, but we’ve all had them at one time or another.
10 Common Mistakes People Make When it Comes to Their AR and Self Defense
- Loading Magazines with 30 Rounds
- No Light on the Rifle
- Believing the Reliability Myth of the Rifle
- A Piston Gun is Needed
- No Sling
- The More stuff the better
- Using the Pistol and Rifle is the same
- Shooting it on the range is the same as in the house
- A Compensator is needed for fast follow up shots
- More Lube is better
- Feb 21, 2015 Beyond Concealed Carry in San Antonio, TX
- Mar 14, 2015 Beyond Concealed Carry in Houston, TX
- Apr 18, 2015 Beyond Concealed Carry in Dallas, TX
- May 16-17, 2015 Beyond Concealed Carry Enhanced in Sioux Falls, SD
- Aug 8-9, 2015 Beyond Concealed Carry Enhanced in Seattle, WA
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.