Podcast 161 The Firearms Industry and Gun Rights
Podcast: Play in new window
Click Here Get Notes by EmailToday:
Click to download from iTunes
I start by talking about what has been happening at Sparks Firearms and will there be a run on guns and ammo. Then we talk about gun rights and propaganda anti rights groups are putting out, as well as one store that lost my business.
- Uptick in business for Sparks Firearms in the last couple days
- Business has been dead
- AR Sales were down
- If I had a couple thousand dollars I’d buy:
- Cases of ammo
- An AK RAS 47
- 2 Stripped Lowers
- Maybe another AR Rifle
- Will there be a run up?
- Pushing from the firearms distributors that there will be
- Academy Sports and Outdoors Stores
- I’m pissed and tired of crap
- No more fighting on Facebook
- Real world will try and talk to people
- Take people shooting
- Propaganda can only be replaced with truth
- NY Daily News article about how wimpy a “man” (maybe it’s a he) can be when shooting an AR rifle (http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201) No clickable link on purpose.
- Follow up article is horrible
- “No debate because bullies like the NRA”
- He’s stretching the truth in both articles and you can’t debate someone like that
- Stats are bad and good
- Emotional argument first
- Common sense arguments
- Truth one by one, person by person
- 10% Rule: Idiots that won’t be changed
- Debate if others to hear by asking questions
- Don’t argue with an idiot, he’ll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
- Work on others
- Truth about it
- 45-48% have mind made up because of party
- For president most of your votes don’t count or matter
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Podcast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio. Get the podcast by email, click here.