Podcast 101 Awareness and 9/11
Podcast: Play in new window
Click to download from iTunes
A brief commentary on 9/11, the past and present at the beginning of this episode.
Then when a launch into awareness. Do you have it? Do you practice it? Do you know how to practice it for your self defense? Check out this episode to figure out how to practice and what to practice.
9/11 Thirteen years later, what it use to be and what it is now
Learn Normal what’s normal. What should things look like?
- People, Their attitude, dress how they look at you, amount, and what are they doing
- Writing on the wall
- Why is that person here?
- Why are they looking at me?
- Why is that car here?
- Pay attention and then keep asking
The Why of an event doesn’t matter, only the how…
- News always asking why?
- They never say how
- To learn more awareness study the how of things happening
- “The Gift of Fear” by Gavin De Becker
- Trust your instincts
- Don’t worry about what society has programmed you to think
- Do what the hair on the back of your neck says then explain away later
Be Aware of Groups
- Groups of young males
- Drinking parties
- Gang Bangers
- People of different classes/culture/area/etc… (those that the news has said are the problem, because they may create violence because of what the news said)
Notice People Noticing You
- Best skill to have
- Most crimes aren’t totally random
- Victims are watched and interviewed
- Act like someone is hunting you
- What would you do
- Every time you go through a door look left, right, left, right and back then proceed.
- Notice people and what they are doing
- Practice Why are they their
- Notice what people are wearing
- Notice people’s attitude
- Get out of your phone and into the real world
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.