After Action is a term used by our military to talk about what happened afterwards. We should use that habit of going over what just happened to learn from our mistakes and get better at our own self defense. Here are two situations that just happened to me that you can learn from (I certainly did).
- March 8, 2014 Pistol Fighting Dynamics 1-Day in Dallas TX
- April 5-6, 2014 Close Range Gunfighting II in San Antonio TX
- June 7-9, 2014 Beyond Concealed Carry Enhanced in Centerton AR
- Aug 9, 2014 Beyond Concealed Carry with Author Glen Tate in Seattle WA
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here.
- The Big Giveaway June 30, 2014
- We are giving away a M&P Shield 9mm, 250 Rounds of 9mm, some course tickets, and a shooting bag to 4 lucky members. To enter all you have to do is be an annual shooter’s club member.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.