Today we talk about the bad/hard part about carrying a gun and how you can work to make it easier.
- Clint Smith said a gun should be comforting not comfortable
- Using a Restroom with a firearm
- Places you can’t go with a gun
- Being an expert at Firearms Law, Local, State, and Federal Law
- The need to be part of the Gun Control Political debate
- Always hiding something from people
- Being more responsible then the average citizen
- No Drinking
- No Arguing
- The possibility of having to use your Concealed Carry Gun
- We all push through because the alternative is worst
- June 7-9, 2014 Beyond Concealed Carry Enhanced in Centerton AR
- Aug 9, 2014 Beyond Concealed Carry with Author Glen Tate in Seattle WA
- ShootersClubMembers.comIs the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here.
- The Big Giveaway June 30, 2014
- We are giving away a M&P Shield 9mm, 250 Rounds of 9mm, some course tickets, and a shooting bag to 4 lucky members. To enter all you have to do is be an annual shooter’s club member.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.