In this episode we talk about having a BBQ and having a gun. The do’s and don’ts of carrying and what to do during those quasi legal times.
- What’s a BBQ Gun Traditionally? What are they today?
- National Night Out and a recent BBQ I attended
- What to carry
- Different Guns and Carry Options
- Quasi Legal Times and what you should do
- Should you let people know you are carrying?
- October 12, 2013 Rifle Fighting Dynamics in San Antonio TX
- November 16, 2013 Pistol Fighting Dynamics Low Light in San Antonio TX
- December 7, 2013 Pistol Fighting Dynamics; Team Work in San Antonio TX
- December 8, 2013 Rifle Fighting Dynamics; Team Work in San Antonio TX
- Sign up for both days and get a discount!
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.