The Fort Hood Shooting and what we can do about it.
Bob Mayne needs our prayers and well-wishes. If you know him please contact him at:
In this podcast we talk about the Fort Hood shooting and what can be done about it. Should we simply arm all our soldiers in the USA? Or Not? Subjects include:
- Marine Corps Policy Change on Firearms
- Should we arm every soldier/airman/Marine? Yes and no.
- Soldier/Marine Training
- Programmed to kill
- Programmed to obey orders
- Programmed to take action in absence of orders
- Use to hardship
- Use to a lack of freedom
- Use to being owned by someone/something else
- They know their life isn’t worth much
- The mission is more important then their lives
- Even Political Missions, and history proves it
- And their superiors remind them everyday
- Who should be armed?
- Who isn’t armed on the base that should.