This is going to be a two-part episode because there is just too much to talk about. In this first part, I go through the lights I use on my rifle and handgun, and what I use in my pocket. But more importantly I go over what things you can look at and think about when buying a light or which one you can use and will be the best for you.
- July 14, 2013 Handgun Skill Builder in San Antonio, TX
- August 3, 2013 Beyond Concealed Carry in Albuquerque NM
- August 10, 2013 Rifle Fighting Dynamics in San Antonio, TX
- August 24, 2013 Pistol Fighting Dynamics in Dallas, TX
- October 5, 2013 Beyond Concealed Carry in Brownsville TX
- We just gave out 2 classes and 250 round of 9mm ammo! We do a giveaway drawing at least 3 times a year. To get in the drawing all you have to do is be a member.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Podcast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.