Happy New Years! Everyone has New Years’ Resolutions. Is one of your resolutions to be safer? It probably should. Here are a bunch of ideas on how you can be safer this year then the last.
- Stop letting people sneak up/surprise you
- Start observing people more
- What’s Normal?
- Find people and vehicles that are abnormal for the area
- Start figuring out why people are there
- Start trying to figure what people are thinking/feeling by their body language and how the are dressed
Take a Class
- Any Class
- Self Defense Seminar
- Firearms Class
- NRA Self Defense Courses
- Self Defense ongoing training
Create a Plan
- Play “What If” game and create a plan on what you would do
- Share the plan with your family and loved ones
Add Something to your Self Defense Battery
- Pepper Spray (for myself)
- Gun (CHL)
- Feb 8, 2014 Pistol Fighting Dynamics Low Light in San Antonio TX
- March 8, 2014 Pistol Fighting Dynamics 1-Day in Dallas TX
- June 7-9, 2014 Beyond Concealed Carry Enhanced in Centerton AR
- Aug 9, 2014 Beyond Concealed Carry with Author Glen Tate in Seattle WA
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here. Big Giveaway Coming!
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.