Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy time with family and friends and be safe. If you decide to venture out for the busiest weekend of the year here are a few tips when dealing with large crowds.
- I’m thankful for everyone of you that is reading this
- For all those members of the Shooter’s Club
- For all those who have taken a course from Bob Mayne and myself
- This technology
- The opportunity to speak into your life
- The opportunity to meet a bunch of you in person and over email
- I don’t like them
- Avoid them when you can
- Quick Tips
- Hands Up
- Move along walls
- Tuck in or hug your stuff when you move
- Keep your feet
- Have alternate meeting points
- Know where you are your group is going
- Get off your phone
- Pay attention to how the crowd is moving
- Pay attention to the emotions of the crowd
- Nothing there is worth your life
- Be prepared to leave
- December 7, 2013 Pistol Fighting Dynamics; Team Work in San Antonio TX
- December 8, 2013 Rifle Fighting Dynamics; Team Work in San Antonio TX
- Sign up for both days and get a discount!
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.