After Christmas is the push for the New Year. Don’t forget your personal self defense during this time. And don’t forget those things around your home that make you and it unsafe.
- Fire Hazard
- Plan now what to do with it
- When it starts getting brown, get rid of it
- Don’t forget the water
- And don’t let the lights get you
- Break Down Boxes
- Consider Loading the Trash Can Twice
- Don’t Advertise what You Got
- Keep your doors shut and don’t advertise what you have
- Still Crazy
- Maybe worse then before Xmas
- Keep your calm
- Go around the crowds
- Maybe wait unit the end to get a better deal
- It’s the season and sometimes worse after ward
- Don’t be afraid to ask if someone is thinking of committing suicide
- Difference between depression and sadness; sadness the person can think of something fun to do and can snap out of it. Depression not so much.
- Don’t leave the person alone
- Send someone for help
- Get professional Help
New Year’s Resolutions
- Grow the Podcast to Reach more People
- Please help me by sharing
- I want to talk to more people, so send me an email
- I want to answer more questions, let me know if you have any
- I want to meet more people in person, I’m trying to put together meet ups when I travel. I’d love to meet you there.
- Make this podcast and website better. Any suggestions please help by sending me an email (top right corner)
- Feb 8, 2014 Pistol Fighting Dynamics Low Light in San Antonio TX
- March 8, 2014 Pistol Fighting Dynamics 1-Day in Dallas TX
- Aug 9, 2014 Beyond Concealed Carry with Author Glen Tate in Seattle WA
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here. Big Giveaway Coming!
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.