Open carry is happening all over the US. Whether you agree or not, check out this podcast to get some tips to stay safe while you are open carrying or when you are around people that are open carrying a rifle or handgun.
Starbucks Decision to “request” people not bring firearms into their stores
- Reasons I agree
- Business; cops are bad for business
- Reasons I disagree
- Stand up for Something
- Do what’s right, not what people make the most noise over
- Respect others
- Don’t be intimidating or aggressive
- Have a Way to down play it
- Be able to sling your rifle behind you
- Cover Garment for your pistol
Dealing with Others
- Explain what you are doing and why without being aggressive or political
- Store/land owners
- It’s their property, do what they ask
- Agents (workers) of the owner have the authority and speak for the owner
- Don’t Lie
- Don’t be a lawyer
- Take the cop at his word until they start fishing
- Comply with what he/she directs
- Don’t be a kid about filming them
- Ask for permission
- Ask to for their help on the encounter
- October 12, 2013 Rifle Fighting Dynamics in San Antonio TX
- November 16, 2013 Pistol Fighting Dynamics Low Light in San Antonio TX
- December 7, 2013 Pistol Fighting Dynamics; Team Work in San Antonio TX
- December 8, 2013 Rifle Fighting Dynamics; Team Work in San Antonio TX
- Sign up for both days and get a discount!
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.