The transition is all about being able to go from everyday person to fighter and back again at the drop of a hat. We don’t have time to think of why or be surprised you have to act. This podcast talks about why and when you should flip the switch and a couple practical ways to be faster at your transition game.
- Should you shoot first?
- Should you throw the first punch?
- Law enforcement talks about as escalation/de-escalation of force
- Be able to use force instantly and turn it off instantly
- How To:
- Except that it can and will happen to you
- Have a self defense plan / Play the what if game
- Think of the worst case and work it out
- Also the easiest one ever and how to solve the problem
- Have a plan for different locations
- Walk through your plans physically as much as possible
- Practice from different body positions
- Weird standing positions
- From your back
- Getting to a fighting position
- Can you fight from the ground (maybe start Ju-Jitsu to learn)
- Feb 8, 2014 Pistol Fighting Dynamics Low Light in San Antonio TX
- March 8, 2014 Pistol Fighting Dynamics 1-Day in Dallas TX
- April 5-6, 2014 Close Range Gunfighting in San Antonio TX
- June 7-9, 2014 Beyond Concealed Carry Enhanced in Centerton AR
- Aug 9, 2014 Beyond Concealed Carry with Author Glen Tate in Seattle WA
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here.
- The Big Giveaway June 30, 2014
- We are giving away a M&P Shield 9mm, 250 Rounds of 9mm, some course tickets, and a shooting bag to 4 lucky members. To enter all you have to do is be an annual shooter’s club member
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.