I hope you enjoy your July 4th holiday. Just remember a couple safety tips as you get together for a BBQ and fireworks.
- If your drinking have a plan to get home or stay
- A bucket of water or water source is probably a good idea with fireworks
- If you go to a show
- Know where the exits are
- Have a point within walking distance for the group to meet if something happens and you get separated
- Know alternate routes home
- Look at a map of the area before you go
- More then one vehicle for a large group isn’t a bad idea
- Bring lots of water, it’s always hotter then you think
- If you drive, remember that a lot of people will be drinking and driving, be extra careful driving home.
Above all, stay safe and enjoy yourself,