Podcast 211 Alter Your Habits for Self Defense
Podcast: Play in new window
Click Here Get Notes by EmailToday:
Click to download from iTunes
Back to basics with altering your schedule, routes, places you go, and things you do and use every day. The more you alter your routines the better your self defense will be.
- November 4-5, 2017 Paul Carlson’s Critical Defensive Handgun, San Antonio, TX 8:30 – 4:30
Course taught by Paul Carlson at SSA and I will be taking the class as a student; come train with me!
Sign Up Here! Get More Information * Left side where it says “Tickets”
- Got Ammo? Need it? Go to Lucky Gunner. When I need ammo, it’s where I go. Check it out. Great prices and a really easy site to use.
- Get Better for only a couple bucks a month
- Over 60 pieces of content to train you to be better.
- Free Video on the front page
- Discounts to courses and holsters
- Newest Interview gives you all the information you need to know about Pelvic Shots: Do they work? Should you use them?
- Sign Up Here!
Back to Basics:
- To Work/Home
- Your Neighborhood
- Lights on/off
- Same Car
- Same Clothes
- Same Bags
- Same People at Home
- Days off
- Where you Park
People That Commit Burglaries
- Someone that lives in the area
- Someone that frequents the area
- Youths Walking Through
More Violent Crimes
- Makes you pay attention
- Think about your safety
- Learn your area better
- Meet more people
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.