Podcast 208 Property Rights v Gun Rights
Podcast: Play in new window
Click Here Get Notes by Email
Click to download from iTunes
Are Gun Rights more important than Private Property Rights? Can there be a middle ground? Does one exclude the other?
It’s a hard question. We all want Gun Rights (and I haven’t met a gun law I like). But we all want the right to our real property too. Do your property rights trump my gun rights?
Bob Mayne discusses this topic with me while we are in the truck headed to the Gun Rights Policy Conference in Dallas Texas.
- November 4-5, 2017 Paul Carlson’s Critical Defensive Handgun, San Antonio, TX 8:30 – 4:30
Course taught by Paul Carlson at SSA and I will be taking the class as a student; come train with me!
Sign Up Here! Get More Information * Left side where it says “Tickets”
- Got Ammo? Need it? Go to Lucky Gunner. When I need ammo, it’s where I go. Check it out. Great prices and a really easy site to use.
- Get Better for only a couple bucks a month
- Over 60 pieces of content to train you to be better.
- Free Video on the front page
- Discounts to courses and holsters
- Newest Interview gives you all the information you need to know about Pelvic Shots: Do they work? Should you use them?
- Sign Up Here!
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.