Podcast 199 All About Plate Carriers
Podcast: Play in new window
Click Here Get Notes by Email
Click to download from iTunes
Fun Fun Fun
Today: Plate Carriers for Law Enforcement and civilian self defense use is on the rise and within a reasonable price now that you could actually own one with plates. But which one should you get? And what should you fill it with?
What carrier should you get? Or what style at least to start with. Then what plates and armor should you put into the armor carrier?
After you have your plates and armor, what to put on it. Magazines, flashlight, first aid kit, what would be best?
Then once, it’s all set up, when should you use it and how should you stage it?
- Got Ammo? Need it? Go to Lucky Gunner. When I need ammo, it’s where I go. Check it out. Great prices and a really easy site to use.
- Get Better for only a couple bucks a month
- Over 60 pieces of content to train you to be better.
- Free Video on the front page
- Discounts to courses and holsters
- Newest Interview gives you all the information you need to know about Pelvic Shots: Do they work? Should you use them?
- Sign Up Here!
Types of Carriers:
Types of Plates
- Only way to go is Molle
- Velcro w Snaps
- Specialized weave
- Maybe Kangaroo Pouches
What to Put on your Carrier
- First Aid Kit
- Flex Cuffs
- Extra Ammo
- Extra Water
- Extra Flashlight
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.