Podcast 196 A Rifle For Travel TTT
Podcast: Play in new window
Click Here Get Notes by EmailToday:
Click to download from iTunes
Do you carry a bigger gun when you travel? I have a truck gun that I carry anytime I’m out of town. Do you add to your self defense carry stuff before you leave for a long trip? Do you think about it before you leave?
This is a Truck Talk Tuesday. Just out of my mind and into the recorder like we were having a conversation in while traveling.
I was thinking about having enough gun from the last episode and now I’m thinking about the long gun I carry on the road when I’m out of town for work.
- Got Ammo? Need it? Go to Lucky Gunner. When I need ammo, it’s where I go. Check it out. Great prices and a really easy site to use.
- Get Better for only a couple bucks a month
- Over 60 pieces of content to train you to be better.
- Free Video on the front page
- Discounts to courses and holsters
- Newest Interview gives you all the information you need to know about Pelvic Shots: Do they work? Should you use them?
- Sign Up Here!
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.