Podcast 179 Safety and Self Defense Tips From a Professional Driver
Podcast: Play in new window
Click Here Get Notes by EmailToday:
Click to download from iTunes
Self Defense tips while driving from a professional driver. I’ve been driving a truck or carrying a gun my entire life to make a living. I give tips on both these skills during the podcast.
- Upcoming Courses
- Got Ammo? Need it? Go to Lucky Gunner. When I need ammo, it’s where I go. Check it out. Great prices and a really easy site to use.
- Get Better for only a couple bucks a month
- Over 60 pieces of content to train you to be better.
- Free Video on the front page
- Discounts to courses and holsters
- Go Check it out
My Interview with TheRideShareGuy.com
Vehicle Safety Before
- Do a walk around
- Pay Attention to the vehicle when you drive
- Get things fixed
- Adjust your style for conditions
- Loaded Vehicles
- Different Vehicles
- High Winds
- Dirt on Road
- Pay Attention to what you are doing
- Skip the phone call or text
- Driving is your primary responsibility
- Plan when to check your phone (if you must)
Be Prepared for Small Things
- Fix a Tire
- AAA Membership
- Have Enough Stuff to Stay the Night in Your Vehicle
- It Can Happen to You
- Violent Actors are Violent
- Never Give Up! Never Give Up! Never Give Up!
What You Can Do
- Leave the Area
- Drive around the block
- Watch for big crowds
- Drive Away
- Leave your Vehicle
- Use the vehicle
- Escape the vehicle
- Create an Accident, Ram Something
The Ultimate Weapon
- Your Vehicle
- Use the Vehicle above all else
- Drive or do something else, not both
- Once the Vehicle done give it up
- Last Vehicle fighting episode
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.
There was an issue loading your timed LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.
There was an issue loading your exit LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.