Podcast 178 – Dry Fire Drills
Podcast: Play in new window
Click Here Get Notes by EmailToday:
Click to download from iTunes
What I like to dry practice, how much I dry practice, and what you can learn.
- Upcoming Courses
- Got Ammo? Need it? Go to Lucky Gunner. When I need ammo, it’s where I go. Check it out. Great prices and a really easy site to use.
- Get Better for only a couple bucks a month
- Over 60 pieces of content to train you to be better.
- Free Video on the front page
- Discounts to courses and holsters
- Go Check it out
What I Dry Fire all the time
Try to Dry Fire everyday 10-15 Minutes
Drills and How I use Them
- Draw to First Shot
- Slow, about half speed
- Smooth is Fast, Fast is Smooth
- Straight Lines are Fastest
- Get Economy of Motion Down
- Then go Fast
- Concealed 1.5 Seconds or less
- Open Carry 1.3 Seconds or less
- Slide Lock Reload
- Start Slow
- Economy of Motion
- Point Mag Well at your Magazine in the Pouch
- Straight Lines
- Smooth into the mag well
- Open 2.5 Seconds or less
- Concealed 2.7 or Less
- Malfunction Drills
- Immediate 1.5 Seconds
- Remedial 3 Seconds
- Draw, Fire 1, Reload, Fire 1
- Moving right
- Moving left
- Facing Drills
- Wall Drill
- One Hand Manipulation
- Support Hand Work
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Podcast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio. Get the podcast by email, click here.
There was an issue loading your timed LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.
There was an issue loading your exit LeadBox™. Please check plugin settings.