Podcast 174 – 5 Things You can do to be a Better Concealed Carrier
Podcast: Play in new window
Click Here Get Notes by Email
Click to download from iTunes
Today: 5 Things that will make you better at concealed carry make you better at self defense. Do these 5 things and it will make you safer.
- Upcoming Courses
- Armed Citizens’ Legal Defense Network – Sign up here with the code word “Paul” and help me out. This is something you need – Go check it out.
- Concealment Solutions Holsters – Get a discount here by using the code “SDRN” at checkout
- Got Ammo? Need it? Go to Lucky Gunner. When I need ammo, it’s where I go. Check it out. Great prices and a really easy site to use.
- Get Better for only a couple bucks a month
- Over 60 pieces of content to train you to be better.
- Free Video on the front page
- Discounts to courses and holsters
- Go Check it out
5 Things you can do to be a better concealed carrier:
- Commit to Carry All the Time Everywhere
- Everywhere it’s legal
- Think Ahead of Where You Are Going
- At Home
- Out and About
- Not just when you think there will be trouble
- Not just in the bad neighbor hood
- Commit to One System
- One gun
- One Holsters
- One Belt
- One Mag Carrier
- No Changing with Underwear
- One Type of Gun
- Dry Practice
- Do a little everyday
- With your chosen system
- Practice with what you carry how you carry
- Read the Law
- Find the statutes in your state
- Read them
- Read a book about use of force
- Don’t believe people when they tell you things, go read it for yourself
- Play the What If Game
- What would I do if this happened
- Come up with a plan
- Think it through
- No super hero stuff
- Something normal and that will work
- What could go wrong and how would you fight through
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Podcast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio. Get the podcast by email, click here.