Podcast 172 Self Defense Awareness: Who’s After You?
Podcast: Play in new window
Click Here Get Notes by EmailToday:
Click to download from iTunes
Awareness is the one part of your self defense that you can work on everyday all the time. It’s also the one thing that can keep you out of trouble.
- Armed Citizens’ Legal Defense Network – Sign with the code word “Paul” and help me out. This is something you need – Go check it out.
- Got Ammo? Need it? Go to Lucky Gunner. When I need ammo, it’s where I go. Check it out. Great prices and a really easy site to use.
- Get Better for only a couple bucks a month
- Over 60 pieces of content to train you to be better.
- Free Video on the front page
- Discounts to courses and holsters
- Go Check it out
How do you know if someone is after you?
Awareness is the key
- Get your head up
- Pay attention to the world around you
- Look ahead of where you are going
- Driving just over the hood or 3 cars in front of you
- Plan what you are doing and where you are going
- We are creatures of habit
- Very times and routes
- Go a different time
- Run an errand
- Go to the gym before or after
- Come home a different way
- Watch for people that follow you in your car
Why is that person there?
- IF you can answer this question you can find the people that want to hurt you
- Start doing this the next time you are out
- It’s easy to test, just profile someone
- What are they doing and why are they doing it this second
- A guy standing alone in a department store around the ladies clothes
- A guy smoking a cigarette outside a Walmart in the dark
- Do people surprise you?
- Do people you know see you first?
- DO you run into people or things when you are out?
- Halloween scary houses get boring because by default you see things before they happen
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Podcast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio. Get the podcast by email, click here.