Podcast 160 There are no Advanced Skills?
Podcast: Play in new window
Click Here Get Notes by EmailToday:
Click to download from iTunes
Bob Mayne and I get together to talk about advanced shooting skills. Lots of people say advanced skills are just the fundamentals mastered, but that’s not the entire truth. There are advanced skills and you should learn and practice a lot of them after you get the basics down.
GET A FREE HAT WHEN SIGINING UP FOR SHOOTER’S CLUB ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP!
While supplies last
“There are no advanced skills, only the fundamentals mastered.”
- Drawing from a seated position
- Shooting from a car
Actual Advanced Skills
- Point Shooting
- Extreme CQB (Touching Distances or if someone is holding on to you)
- Running the gun 1-Handed
- Drawing the gun with your off (weak) hand
- Shooting from strange positions
- Shooting while moving
- Team Tactics
- Communication during an emergency situation
- Fighting from a vehicle with your family in the car
- Tactics to get a better shooting position, or a better shot
- Angles of Attack
Do you have an off hand holster for your primary carry gun?
Everyday injuries could create times that it will necessitate use of advanced gun fighting skills
Instructors just short circuit the learning curve
Thanks for listening, don’t forget to check out the Shooter’s Club, and if you need ammo check out Lucky Gunner.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Podcast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio. Get the podcast by email, click here.