Podcast 109 Traveling Safe: Part 1
Podcast: Play in new window
Click to download from iTunes
The travel season is here and chances are you are going somewhere at the end of this year. Are you thinking about your safety? You should be. This episode is all about traveling safely. This is the first half and next week will be the other half.
- Anything under half a day you can drive and fly in the same amount of time
- Check your vehicle
- Check your tires
- Get any maintenance that needs to be done before you leave
- Have tools
- Have enough clothes, shelter, and food to survive a day or two alone
- At the airport
- Airport security
- In the terminal
- Boarding the plane
- On the plane
- Landing taxing exiting
- Getting your luggage
- Getting a rental car
- Handling disputes
- Dec 6, 1014 Pistol Low Light in San Antonio TX
- May 16-17, 2015 Beyond Concealed Carry Enhanced in Sioux Fass, SD
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.