Podcast 102 Never Say Never: Things You Should “Never Do” in a Fight
Podcast: Play in new window
Click to download from iTunes
Are there things that you should never do in a fight? Are there times you should do them? I don’t believe in never when your life is on the line. Things that we wouldn’t ordinarily do may help us survive. Or there maybe a time and place where doing something that you shouldn’t will get you back to your family alive and safe.
This podcast we talk about a bunch of those things you should never do and the times that it might be advantageous and even appropriate to do.
Here’s the list of things you should “never do” we discuss:
- Shoot Through Walls
- Spray and Pray
- Warning Shots
- Shoot to Wound
- Shoot to Kill
- Hit Someone in the Head
- Use Your Knife to Threaten Someone
- Brandish Your Gun
- Shoot Someone in the Back
- Have Your Gun in Hand When the Police Get There
- Be Without a Weapon
- Pick a Fight
- Go to a Secondary Location
- Act First
- Shoot First
- Leave the scene after a shooting
- Move/Tamper with Evidence after a Shooting
- And You Should always stay in well lit areas after dark
- Sep 27, 2014 Beyond Concealed Carry in Houston TX Sold out, Waiting List
- Oct 11, 2014 AR Rifle Fighting Dynamics in San Antonio TX
- Nov 8, 2014 Pistol Fighting Dynamics in Dallas TX
- Dec 6, 1014 Pistol Low Light in San Antonio TX
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here.
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Pod cast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links. Get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast and now on Stitcher Radio.