Podcast 65 Shoot First?
Podcast: Play in new window
Click to download from iTunes
Should you shoot first? On TV the bad guy always shoots first and then the good guy wins. We have to get this out of our minds. The good guy doesn’t have to wait until the bad guy shoots. This is a dark subject, but one that needs to be discussed. In the Podcast we talk about:
- When you can shoot first,
- My choice in a gun fight,
- Proactive vs Reactive fights,
- Can up your chances of survival,
- They don’t have to be shooting to be a danger,
- They don’t have to escalate further once the person started the attack,
- Person has to be an immediate threat;
- Prove ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy
- Marine Corps Definition of deadly force “…to be used only when all lesser means have failed or cannot reasonably be employed.” MCO 5530.15 US Marine Interior Guard Manual
- Have to be able to articulate the situation.
- September 14-15, 2013 Advanced Beyond Concealed Carry in San Antonio, TX
- October 5, 2013 Beyond Concealed Carry in Brownsville TX
- October 12, 2013 Rifle Fighting Dynamics in San Antonio TX
- ShootersClubMembers.com Is the membership-training site that helps support this show. Members get extra audio and video content found nowhere else. The videos are all shooting how to about defending yourself with a gun. The audio has great interviews with giants in the self defense industry. All of it is stuff you will find only find here.