Podcast 22 Verbal Self Defense
Podcast: Play in new window
Click to download from iTunes
White Dog Double Magazine Pouch
Using your voice Practice
- Big boy voice
- Women/Mothers have an advantage
What to say
- Have a plan a practice out loud
- My Tape Loops
- No, Go Away!
- Help, call the police, I’m being robbed/attacked
- Stop, Get back
- 911 Call
- Help, he/she is trying to kill me! Help! Send the police! Help. I’m at … Help he/she is trying to kill me!
- Police Arrive
- Thank God you are here! I’m the one that needs help (or called).
- That man tried to murder me!
- Help me!
- I think I need medical attention
- I think the evidence is over there
- I think those people say what happened
- I’ll be happy to answer all of your questions when my lawyer gets here. (repeat the last two if questions continue)
Thanks for checking out my Podcast. Please consider subscribing to my just my Podcast RSS, or my entire Blog RSS by clicking the links, or get my podcast on iTunes, or Digital Podcast.