- Beyond Concealed Carry
Using your voice Practice
- Big boy voice
- Women/Mothers have an advantage
What to say
- Have a plan a practice out loud
- My Tape Loops
- No, Go Away!
- Help, call the police, I’m being robbed/attacked
- Stop, Get back
- 911 Call
- Help, he/she is trying to kill me! Help! Send the police! Help. I’m at … Help he/she is trying to kill me!
- Police Arrive
- Thank God you are here! I’m the one that needs help (or called).
- That man tried to murder me!
- Help me!
- I think I need medical attention
- I think the evidence is over there
- I think those people say what happened
- I’ll be happy to answer all of your questions when my lawyer gets here. (repeat the last two if questions continue)